This blog isn't that old. Our decision isn't that old. Yet, as people begin to find out what we feel called to do, they are expressing their overwhelming support. I don't know how many times I will cry in the next few months during this process, but the following email certainly made me do it. The following email was sent to us by a family member. So to you...thank you very much for your support and prayers.
"Jeff and Teri,
I wanted to reach out to you both to let how know how incredible I think you both are for looking into saving a life through adoption. When ----- had told me about this a couple of days ago it has really been on my mind and myheart. This is a huge decision on your part and I can only imagine the thoughts running through your heads! I just wanted to let you both know that you are in our prayers. I typically don't send out emails like this but I do want you to know that ------ and I are here for you both if you need anything. As I send this out late in the evening I have spent some time in prayer for you. I have come across a video that I would like you to take a look at. I do not wish for personal glory but I do wish that you will continue to praise our Lord and continue to glorify Jesus as you both are doing in your lives. It reminds me of one of my favorite scriptures and that is Matthew 19:13-15 which says:
Then little children were brought to Jesus for him to place his hands on them. But the disciples rebuked those who brought them.
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
God Bless you both.
Please enjoy this as much as I did...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EowA0HoM7uU
In Christ,
W---"
Teri and I both feel very blessed to have the family and friends that we have and we know that it's no mistake. Thank you God for your love.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment